Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How To Stop Your Mac Running Slow!


If your Mac is running slow and it is driving you barking mad, here is a simple quick fix solution for those tired Macs...

I know I can speak for many when I say, "I hate slow computers!" Computer's that are painstaking slow to load or do anything, really does drive me up the wall. I like to think I am quite a patient person, but this is one topic that really gets me going.

Not only is it mind numbing boring waiting for your Mac to switch on or load a simple application, like the internet, it is also very time wasting. This adds to the frustration. It is especially annoying when your Mac is running slow. No offence to Windows, but Mac's are known for being lightning fast. This is one of the reasons they are so expensive to buy, let alone fix.

Just taking it to your nearest Apple Mac store and have a Mac genius diagnose the problem and order in the supplies, can cost you an arm and a leg. But what if I told you that there is a much simpler, not to mention, cheaper way to get you Mac running as good as new.

You need to clean it!

Please don't take offence, I am not saying that you are dirty and left your Mac to fall into a dirty, sorry state. It is not the outside that needs cleaning, but the inside. 99.9% of the time, a Mac runs slow because the hard drive is clogged up with mess and old files you didn't know you had stored.

Don't worry, you do not have to manually search through your entire hard drive and pick out the lurkers. There are softwares that can do this at a click of the button.

Now we have identified the reason your Mac is running slowly. The next step it to find the best Mac cleaner...




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。